© 1967. Presumly 3 wide strips per page. No page numbering or signagure. At the end of each page holds a piece of paper (for page number or signature?). 29 pgs.
Reprint changes (page altering):
FIN: First two strips are okay, but the rest of the frames are rearranged in a comic book format; not even nearly in good order.
YSL: All frames rearranged for comic book format. Re-edited almost every single frame!
Prints (Cocco Bill #17):
- Giorno dei Ragazzi #12 to 39 (1967)
- Vol. “Jacovitti”, Piero Dami (1974)
- Il giorno di Cocco Bill (2009). 29 pgs. Color.
- Cocco Bill [Hachette] #28 (27.2.2018). 29 pgs. Color.
- [FIN*]: “Kauniit, pahat ja rumat”. 29 pgs. Color.
- [YSL]: “Koko Bil protiv Satane”. 44 (!) pgs. B&W.
Cocco Bill is the good. He faces the bad and the ugly. Later he faces also a puma and Indians, an ant and a treasure. But there is also a black dressed shooter. Is there really in the end a time to bury a tomahawk?
[* Opening page excerpt from the Finnish edition]
Copyright © 2009 Heart-Attack-Series, Ink!
Created: June 17, 2009. Last updated: May 2, 2020 at 20:03 pm