© 1958. Signature in variable places, not on every page [JAC 58]. Page numbering in the right lower corner (big white figures without background). 30 pgs.
Reprint changes (page altering):
[1962 VERS.]: Possible page numbering erased. Also the year from signature erased. There is at least two additional text boxes replacing something. Also some of frame inbetweens are odd wide; possible compensating some of frame placing which ought to reach higher than two strips in the original version.
[2007 REPRINT]: See FIN.
FIN: Similar to the Italian reprint (2007). Looks like story was restored from the original art plates.
Prints (Cocco Bill #02):
- Giorno dei Ragazzi #21–50 (1958)
- Album de Il Giorno #2 (1962*). 68 pgs. 2 strips per page. Color.
- Vol. “Cocco Bill”, Milano Libri (1975).
- Mezzo secolo di risate western (2007). 27 pgs. Color.
- Superfumetti #14 (2015). 30 pgs. Color.
- Cocco Bill [Hachette] #4 (12.9.2017). 30 pgs. Color.
- [FIN]: “Cocco Bill ja apassit”. 30 pgs. Color.
- [YSL]: “Koko Bil i Apaši”. 30 pgs. B&W.
Apaches resques a dying Cocco Bill. His horse believes his master is dead. Soon Cocco ends up to fight with Apaches. Some villians tires to get advanced of Cocco’s death. There is also a herd of cows.
Cocco Bill; Trottalemme (here without name); Rocky Bebe; Tirly Ton; Ciarleston (Gang Boss); Thomas Burlett (Pastoralist); Vecchio Ramon (an old Apache); Perdon (Apache Chief); Bob Tapete (Cowboy); Zoccly (Smith); Piter Zing (Cowboy); Occhio di Manzo (Sioux Chief); Slim (Cowboy); Bob (Cowboy); Luis (Cowboy)
[* Opening page excerpt from the Italian edition]
Copyright © 2009 Heart-Attack-Series, Ink!
Created: June 17, 2009. Last updated: May 2, 2020 at 19:42 pm