© 1967. Printed as a spread since most of signatures are on every even page on the first strip [JAC 67], and page numberings on the every odd page on the very lower right corner on a worm. The opening page is one huge pager frame with signature in the lower right corner (no worm on it). Other pages are a common comics story. Opening pager is out counted from page numbering which counts a spread as one entity (i.e. there exists one pager and 9 spreads, each spread counted individually). 19 pgs.
Reprint changes (page altering):
Jacovitti Magazine #11: All spread numbers erased, except one on page 17 and it says, “8”.
Prints (Cocco Bill #18):
- Giorno dei Ragazzi #40 to #49 (1967).
- Jacovitti Magazine #14 (June 1997*). Part 1: 1 pg (the opening pager). Color.
- Jacovitti Magazine #11 (Aug. 1996). Part 2: 18 pgs (all but the opening pager). B&W.
- Il giorno di Cocco Bill (2009). 19 pgs. Color.
- Cocco Bill [Hachette] #15 (28.11.2017). 19 pgs. Color.
A halfly escaped bandit terrorizes a town. The lower half of him is already captured. Cocco Bill meets also Osusanna and he will be terrorized by her.
Cocco Bill; Trottalemme; Sceriffo Nik Waterfoots; Gun Ponzipo; Muppy Tonanza; Kurly Bobo; Zum Quatermann; Tomas Paloma; Osusanna; Grand Cornacchione.
[* Opening page excerpt from the Italian reprinted edition]
Copyright © 2010 Heart-Attack-Series, Ink!
Created: September 1, 2010. Last updated: May 2, 2020 at 20:04 pm