© 1959. Signature in variable places, not on every page [JAC 58/59]. Some sort of page numbering might exist. 30 pgs.
Reprint changes (page altering):
[1962 VERS.]: Possible page numbering erased. Also the year from signature erased. There is at least two additional text boxes replacing something. Also some of frame inbetweens are odd wide; possible compensating some of frame placing which ought to reach higher than two strips in the original version.
[2007 REPRINT]: See FIN.
FIN: Similar to the Italian reprint (2007). Looks like story was restored from the original art plates.
Prints (Cocco Bill #03):
- Giorno dei Ragazzi #51 (1958) to #28 (1959)
- Album de Il Giorno #3 (1962*). 72 pgs. 2 strips per page. Color.
- Vol. “Cocco Bill”, Milano Libri (1975).
- Il giorno di Cocco Bill (2009). 30 pgs. Color.
- Cocco Bill [Hachette] #30 (13.3.2018). 30 pgs. Color.
- [FIN1]: “Paukku-Pete [Part 2]”. 29 pgs (!). B&W.
- [FIN2]: “Cocco Bill ja vallankumous”. 30 pgs. Color.
- [SPA]: “Cocobil y la revolución”. 30 pgs. Color.
- [YSL]: “Koko Bil protiv tiranina”. 30 pgs. Color.
Cocco Bill gets himself in the mids of revolution in Mexico. There is also a bounch of African lions.
Cocco Bill; Trottalemme (here without name); Carmelito (Bandit); Don Pedro Magnaleon; Sergeant Carlivens; Carmen Picatodos (Rebellion Boss); Albacete (Rebellion); Escamillo el Frustador (Rebellion); General Barranza; General Gonzo
[* Opening page excerpt from the Italian edition]
Copyright © 2012 Heart-Attack-Series, Ink!
Created: March 10, 2012. Last updated: May 2, 2020 at 19:45 pm