© 1961. Signature mostly in the first frame of a page [JAC 60/61]. 25 pgs.
Reprint changes (page altering):
[1962 VERS.]: The year from signature erased. Some of pages have additional text boxies replacing something. Also some of frame inbetweens are oddly wide; possible compensating some of frame placing which ought to reach higher than two strips in the original version.
Prints (Cocco Bill #08):
- Giorno dei Ragazzi #46 (1961) to #19 (1962)
- Album de Il Giorno #8 (1962*). 68 pgs. 2 strips per page. Color.
- Il giorno di Cocco Bill (2009). 25 pgs. Color.
- Superfumetti #14 (2015). 25 pgs. Color.
- Cocco Bill [Hachette] #19 (26.12.2017). 25 pgs. Color.
- [FIN]: “Cocco Bill kasakkana”. 25 pgs. Color.
- [YSL]: “Koko Bil kao Kozak”. 25 pgs. Color.
Cocco Bill confronts a small community of Cossacks and they rebels, and a bear in Oregon, U.S.A. Trottalemme (still without name) confronts a half blind Swiss Kill Ciumbé, a butterfly collector (among other things), who calls the horse as Konrad.
Cocco Bill; Piotre Babariuscia; Swiss Kil Ciumbé; Captain Manipolo; Small Czar Nikuola Popopoff; Astrakhan Ivan Kaloscia; Priest Giorgio; Molotovits; Dimitrov
[* Opening page excerpt from the Italian edition]
Copyright © 2009 Heart-Attack-Series, Ink!
Created: June 17, 2009. Last updated: July 12, 2020 at 6:45 am