Benito Jacovitti (March 19, 1923 - December 3, 1997) was born in Termoli, Italy. In 1956 he began working for the newspaper Il Giormo, where Cocco Bill was born. Ten years later he join Il Corriere dei Piccoli.
Reprint changes (page altering):
YSL2: Lots of editing. [Read more]
NOTE ON YSL2: Presumely three pages missing (the scenes with snake and cougar erased); highly edited on those pages by rearranging, mixing are replacing frames from different other pages. [hide]
- Corriere dei Piccoli #8–23 (1969)
- Jacovitti Magazine #14 (1997)
- [FIN*]: "Cocco Bill ja junarosvot". 44 pgs. Color.
- [FRA]: "Sur les rails". 44 pgs. Color.
- [GER]: "Cocco Bill und der Geisterzug".
- [GR]: "Το τςαινο φαντασμα".
- [NL1]: "Contra De Tsjoek Tsjoek Klan". 44 pgs. Color.
- [NL2]: "Tussen de rails". 24
- [NOR]: "Den store togjakten". Color.
- [SPA]: "Cocobil sobre el raíl". Color.
- [YSL1]: "Potera za Tedom Ledom". 22+22 pgs. B&W.
- [YSL2]: "Na šinama". 6+6+11?+8+10 pgs.
- [YSL3]: "Na tračnicama". 44 pgs. B&W.
The riddle of the week is a thiefing train gang who disappears without trails. A puma and a snake are also interested to eat Cocco Bill.
Cocco Bill; Trottalemme; Bobby; Tim; Tom; Tomas Fronz; Every Mad; Little Tonno; Maik Bironza; Signora Genoveffa la scereffa; Aex Tott; Bisceriffo Bisnicola; Emm Tiralemm; Money Dollar; Ciurly Poh; Osusanna Louviù; Bessy Gnák; Puma; Serpente; Gionni.
[* Opening page excerpt from the Finnish edition]
- The original Cocco Bill
- The original Zorro Kid
- The other originals
- Jacovitti in Brazil
- Jacovitti in Finland
- Jacovitti in France
- Jacovitti in Germany
- Jacovitti in Greece
- Jacovitti in Hungary
- Jacovitti in the Netherlands
- Jacovitti in Norway
- Jacovitti in Spain
- Jacovitti in Sweden
- Jacovitti in Yugoslavia
Copyright © 2009 Heart-Attack-Series, Ink!
Created: October 17, 2009. Modified: July 16, 2019.