Benito Jacovitti (March 19, 1923 - December 3, 1997) was born in Termoli, Italy. In 1956 he began working for the newspaper Il Giormo, where Cocco Bill was born. Ten years later he join Il Corriere dei Piccoli.
Reprint changes (page altering):
YSL: Artwork untouched...
- Corriere dei Piccoli #8–23 (1969)
- No Italian reprints.
- [FIN*]: "Kanansilmä ja silmättömät". 35 pgs. Color.
- [GER]: "Rotes Hühnerauge und die Hühner mit dem Roten Augen". 35 pgs. Color.
- [GR]: "Το ματι του Κοκοςα". 35 pgs. Color.
- [NL]: Kippeoog [Chicken Eye]: "Cocco kakel". Color.
- [NOR]: "Hønseøye og de enøyde hønene!". Color.
- [SPA]: "¡Ojo de pollo!". 35 pgs. Color.
- [YSL]: Koko Bil: "Pileće Oko i ... pile s okom". 35 pgs. B&W.
A very Tex Revolver kind of guy (in Finnish version Revolver Rex!) and Cocco Bill are after gold stones slung by an Indian boy Chicken-Eye. A puma also visits the scene.
[* Opening page excerpt from the Finnish edition]
- The original Cocco Bill
- The original Zorro Kid
- The other originals
- Jacovitti in Brazil
- Jacovitti in Finland
- Jacovitti in France
- Jacovitti in Germany
- Jacovitti in Greece
- Jacovitti in Hungary
- Jacovitti in the Netherlands
- Jacovitti in Norway
- Jacovitti in Spain
- Jacovitti in Sweden
- Jacovitti in Yugoslavia
Copyright © 2009 Heart-Attack-Series, Ink!
Created: October 17, 2009. Modified: July 16, 2019.