Benito Jacovitti (March 19, 1923 - December 3, 1997) was born in Termoli, Italy. In 1956 he began working for the newspaper Il Giormo, where Cocco Bill was born. Ten years later he join Il Corriere dei Piccoli.
Reprint changes (page altering):
FIN: The title of the story erased from pg 1, under the big starting frame.
YSL2: Artwork untouched, but they added one page by moving one strip from each page (but first!) to the beginning of next.
- Giorno dei Ragazzi #42 (1972)
- Jacovitti Magazine #17 (1998). 4 pgs. Color.
- [FIN*]: "Reikäjuusto". 4 pgs. Color.
- [FRA]: "Cocco Bill fa bim bam bum". 4 pgs.
- [GER]: "Cocco Bill in Teufel und Pistolen". 4 pgs. Color.
- [GR]: "...Κανει μριμ-μραμ-μρουμ" 4 pgs. Color.
- [NL*]: "Wham! Bam! Bam!". 4 pgs. Color.
- [YSL1]: "Šerif Dostavećjednom".
- [YSL2]: "Umbimbambum". 5 pgs (!). B&W.
Cocco Bill enters Saloooon and gets himself into a bar fight. Sheriff asks his help against bandits. Cocco needs his horse to beat up the group of robbers.
Cocco Bill; Trottalemme; Sceriffo Basta Ancorumpò; Mac Frangò; Tom Cicì; Bud Karlantina; Fred Embé.
[* Opening page excerpt from the Finnish & Dutch edition]
- The original Cocco Bill
- The original Zorro Kid
- The other originals
- Jacovitti in Brazil
- Jacovitti in Finland
- Jacovitti in France
- Jacovitti in Germany
- Jacovitti in Greece
- Jacovitti in Hungary
- Jacovitti in the Netherlands
- Jacovitti in Norway
- Jacovitti in Spain
- Jacovitti in Sweden
- Jacovitti in Yugoslavia
Copyright © 2009 Heart-Attack-Series, Ink!
Created: June 17, 2009. Modified: July 16, 2019.