© 1968. Signature at the end of each page [JAC 68]. No page numbering. 58 pgs.
Reprint changes (page altering):
Il segno di Zorry Kid: Highly edited (tried to fit into small format).
FRA: Highly edited: frames repositioned (less frames per page, i.e. larger page number), some frames enlarged, some made smaller. Page numbering of the each issue attached at the end of each last frame. [Confirmed by issue #6; page numering starts with 3.]
Note on FRA: Appeared as a continious story (5 chapters?).
YSL1: Each opening frame of new chapter (see the original appearing) redrawn from narow to wide and logo removed or repositioned. Starting from #225 almost every single page’s got a title.
YSL2: Looks like untouched.
Prints (Zorry Kid #01):
- Corriere dei Piccoli #12–26 (1968)
- Biblioteca universale Rizzoli, I giganti del fumetto #1
- Il segno di Zorry Kid (2004). 146 pgs (!). B&W.
- [FRA]: “Zorry Kid [#2]”. 26+ pgs. Every other spread color, every other B&W.
- [GR]: “Ζιυ-ζαυ-ζιυιζαυ!”. 58 pgs (?).
- [NL]: “Jacovittikketakslambang!”. Color. 48 pgs (pages missing, one page in wrong place)!
- [YSL1]: “Zori Kid, [Episode 1]”. B&W and color. 58 pgs.
- [YSL2*]: “Ženidba sa Alonzom”. B&W. 58 pgs.
A priest, a gipsy woman, a daughter of a tyrant and an old man help Zorry Kid not to get caught.
[* Opening page excerpt from the Yugoslavian edition]
Copyright © 2009 Heart-Attack-Series, Ink!
Created: October 14, 2009. Last updated: May 17, 2020 at 20:09 pm