Benito Jacovitti (March 19, 1923 - December 3, 1997) was born in Termoli, Italy. In 1956 he began working for the newspaper Il Giormo, where Cocco Bill was born. Ten years later he join Il Corriere dei Piccoli.
Reprint changes (page altering):
Il segno di Zorry Kid: Each page contains two strips (i.e. half of the original story) and story is tilted 90 degree according page. Printing year erased off from JAC's signature.
YSL: Artwork untouched...
- Il Corriere dei Ragazzi (1972)
- Biblioteca universale Rizzoli, I giganti del fumetto #2
- Il segno di Zorry Kid (2004). 8 pgs (!). B&W.
- [FIN*]: "Zorry Kid tuttazeta". 4 pgs. Color.
- [FRA]: "A tout Z". 4 pgs. B&W.
- [YSL]: "Zezanje Zora Zova". 4 pgs. B&W.
Zorry Kid dresses up like an old man and rescues arrested people who haven't paid taxes.
[* Opening page excerpt from the Finnish edition]
- The original Cocco Bill
- The original Zorro Kid
- The other originals
- Jacovitti in Brazil
- Jacovitti in Finland
- Jacovitti in France
- Jacovitti in Germany
- Jacovitti in Greece
- Jacovitti in Hungary
- Jacovitti in the Netherlands
- Jacovitti in Norway
- Jacovitti in Spain
- Jacovitti in Sweden
- Jacovitti in Yugoslavia
Copyright © 2009 Heart-Attack-Series, Ink!
Created: October 15, 2009. Modified: November 30, 2014.